Goat's Milk Soap Making Workshop R̶M̶1̶9̶0̶ RM171
Goat's milk soap has a lot of benefits to the skin unlike store bought soap that are harsher on the skin, learn to make your own with our workshop and know exactly what's in your soap! Click in for more information.
Time & Location
18 Mar 2018, 11:00 am
(Craft at No.7), No.7, Jalan 20/1, Sea Park, 46300 Petaling Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia
About The Event
The workshop will last around 3 to 4 hours, lunch will be provided!
Come join us in our goat milk making workshop in March, this soap is free from artificial additives, detergents and petroleum products. Thus, there are no chances of any side effects due to the use of this soap! Other soaps are normally very harsh on the skin and it becomes necessary to use moisturising lotions on the skin. This is not the case with goat milk soap!
What is good about goat milk soap:
• Gentle on the skin and immensely helpful for patients suffering from skin ailments like eczema and psoriasis.
• This soap helps in skin rejuvenation and also helps in the preventing of skin acne. It is also helpful in treating blemish skin.
• It acts as a natural exfoliator, the alpha hydroxy acid present in the acid of goat milk aids in the removal of dead and old cells on the skin, and thus leaves the skin feeling rejuvenated and fresh.
• Rich in vitamins and enzymes, the glycerin in goats milk is a natural skin nourisher and helps in skin softening and retaining moistures.
• The pH value of this soap is same as as pH of the skin. This is a very important benefit and prevents dryness of the skin.
*Each workshops would take up to 3-4 hours.