Haru Sakura Nerikiri Wagashi Making Workshop
Nerikiri Wagashi (和菓子) Japanese traditional confectionary, made mainly with bean paste, handcrafted in various colour, shapes and designs according to season. It is suitable for vegan, free from animal products and byproducts.
What’s included in class?
- Materials and tools will be provided during the session.
- Demo on nerikiri cooking in simple steps.
- Technique and tips covered on Colouring, Wrapping, Shaping and Handling.
- Learn 4 designs and make 4 pieces
- Bring home a box of 4 pieces nerikiri crafted during class, to be indulged with your loved ones.
Suitable for beginner with zero experience.
We like to keep our workshops small and comfy, only 6 slots are available.
Time : 10 am - 4 pm (6 hours)
Date: 22nd May 2022
Venue : (Craft at No.7) First Floor. No. 60, Jalan Ss21/58, Damansara Utama, 47400 Petaling Jaya, Selangor.Price : RM350